Coggin Employer of the Day
The Coggin Employer
of the Day Program is designed to provide employers opportunities to increase
their brand recognition on campus.
can choose one, or a combination of options described below to build their day on campus
to fit their specific needs and interests. It is $100 to participate, and dates
are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The Employer of the Day Program officially kicks off in Spring 2020 and will run during the fall and spring semesters based on specific times of year when classes are in session. A calendar with available dates will be sent to all registrants.
- The program will be available the second week of the semester, then will not be available again until two weeks after the Osprey Career Fair.
- Employers are encouraged to participate on Monday-Thursday to maximize student engagement.
- There is no availability when the University is closed for holidays, thanksgiving and spring breaks, intercession, and any dates when classes are not in session.
Employer of the Day options:
- Informal table set up in a high
traffic area of the Coggin College of Business.
- Students stop by in between classes
on (MTWR - 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Giveaways are encouraged to attract
students to the table.
- Employers are provided with a table
and 2 chairs.
Company Office Hours
- Meet individually with students to
provide general career advice, or coach them on mock interviews, cover
letters, resumes, and portfolios.
- Located in the Career Management
Center, available from 8:00-5:00 pm
- Employers provided with office space
to facilitate student interaction.
Information Session and/or Lunch and Learn
- A more formal presentation to
- Located in the Coggin College of
Business. Open to all students, faculty, and staff, or target specific
- Food is highly encouraged and is the
responsibility of the employer.
- Meet with the Career Management
Center Director to discuss deeper partnership opportunities and build
relationships within the Coggin College of Business.
- Meet with Faculty to network and
discuss potential classroom panels and presentations.
give a tour and presentation to students about their organization.
off-campus at the employer’s organization.
are responsible for coordinating site visits.