Coggin Employer of the Day
The Coggin Employer of the Day Program is designed to provide employers opportunities to increase their brand recognition on campus.
Employers can choose one, or a combination of options described below to build their day on campus to fit their specific needs and interests. It is $100 to participate, and dates are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The Employer of the Day Program officially kicks off in Spring 2020 and will run during the fall and spring semesters based on specific times of year when classes are in session. A calendar with available dates will be sent to all registrants.
- The program will be available the second week of the semester, then will not be available again until two weeks after the Osprey Career Fair.
- Employers are encouraged to participate on Monday-Thursday to maximize student engagement.
- There is no availability when the University is closed for holidays, thanksgiving and spring breaks, intercession, and any dates when classes are not in session.
Employer of the Day options:
- Informal table set up in a high traffic area of the Coggin College of Business.
- Students stop by in between classes on (MTWR - 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Giveaways are encouraged to attract students to the table.
- Employers are provided with a table and 2 chairs.
Company Office Hours
- Meet individually with students to provide general career advice, or coach them on mock interviews, cover letters, resumes, and portfolios.
- Located in the Career Management Center, available from 8:00-5:00 pm
- Employers provided with office space to facilitate student interaction.
Information Session and/or Lunch and Learn
- A more formal presentation to students.
- Located in the Coggin College of Business. Open to all students, faculty, and staff, or target specific populations
- Food is highly encouraged and is the responsibility of the employer.
- Meet with the Career Management Center Director to discuss deeper partnership opportunities and build relationships within the Coggin College of Business.
- Employers give a tour and presentation to students about their organization.
- Located off-campus at the employer’s organization.
- Employers are responsible for coordinating site visits.