UNF Employer of the Day
The UNF Employer of the Day provides employers opportunities to meet UNF students in-person in select high-traffic areas around campus throughout the year. Employers can setup a company table to promote their organization and any available student employment opportunities. The Employer of the Day is a great way to meet targeted student populations while increasing your company's brand recognition on the UNF campus.
There is a $100 fee for each Employer of the Day experience to offset our UNF setup costs.
Employer on-campus tabling opportunities are available every fall and spring semester on a first-come first serve basis. Priority scheduling is given to employers who have previously purchased sponsorship packages whereas the Employer of the Day options are already built in. UNF has done it's best to maximize student engagement opportunities at each tabling experience using the following guidelines.
- Specific days and times during the week were selected by our staff to maximize high-volume student traffic
- Targeted high-traffic areas and locations were selected where students usually congregate before class
- Select buildings hosting particular classes were selected ideal for meeting particular types of students (i.e., business majors, health majors, engineering majors, etc...)
- There is no availability when the University is closed for holidays, thanksgiving and spring breaks, intercession, and any dates when classes are not in session.
Cost & Setup Items Provided
- One 6'x10' table and two chairs
- One company PowerPoint slide running on all building monitors promoting your experience
Employer of the Day Best Practices
- Provide Food, Snacks, or Drinks.
- Provide an Interactive Experience.
- Bring company promotional items as a giveaway.