Employers - Transportation & Logistics Mixer
The Transportation & Logistics student employer networking mixer is a special networking event, a part of the Coggin Career Week experience. Held every October and February, this mixer caters to employers looking to hire students highly interested in careers related to supply chain management, international logistics, and transportation logistics. All attending students are actively looking for either internships or full-time positions.
This is a high-end networking event, not a traditional company tabling career fair. Employers are encouraged to mingle with students around their designated high-top cocktail table. Both students/employers can freely come and go as they please. Company signage and logo is clearly displayed on tables so students can easily identify company location inside the mixer.
All attending employers will receive the following with company registration:
- Up to two company recruiters to attend
- Company signage/logo for company's cocktail table
- Hors d'ouvres and drinks
- Opportunities to recruit business students attracted to careers in supply chain management, international logistics, and transportation logistics.
To register for this upcoming Transportation & Logistics student/employer networking mixer simply log in to your free Handshake account and sign up.
- Cost: $250.00 + Tax or
- Free for any company registered for the Osprey Career Fair
To help employers have the best experience possible please keep in mind the following and share with colleagues attending the event.
- This is a non-tabling event. There is no need to bring company collateral, free giveaways, swag, company table cloths, or posters. Simply show up and network/mingle!
Previous T&L Mixer Participants