Diversity Mixer Employer Info
The Diversity Mixer is a student/employer networking event catering to employers with preferences for hiring multicultural and ethnic UNF students. A part of the Osprey Career Fair family, this professional meet-n-greet mixer caters to employers looking to promote career opportunities across all UNF majors to ethnic minorities, women, veterans, students with disabilities, and other diverse individual.
This is a high-end networking event, not a traditional company tabeling career fair. Employers are encouraged to mingle with students around their designated high-top cocktail table. Both students/employers can freely come and go as they please. Company signage and logo is clearly displayed on tables so students can easily identify company location inside the mixer.
All attending employers will receive the following with mixer registration:
- Up to two company recruiters to attend
- Free reserved parking
- Company signage/logo for company's cocktail table
- Hors d'ouvres and drinks
- Opportunities to recruit multicultural and ethnically diverse students across all UNF majors, freshmen through seniors, graduate students, and UNF alumni
To register for the upcoming Osprey Career Fair student/employer Diversity Mixer networking event simply log in to your free Handshake account and register.
- Free for any company registered for the Osprey Career Fair until registration is full (roughly first 25 companies)
To help employers have the best experience possible please keep in mind the following and share with colleagues attending the event.
- This is a non-tabling event. There is no need to bring company collateral, free giveaways, swag, company table cloths, or posters. Simply show up and network/mingle!