Diversity Mixer Employer Info
The Bank of England Career Management Center is proud to host two great virtual events...together! The Coggin Leaders Mixer is partnering with the UNF Osprey Career Fair Diversity mixer to offer one unique employer recruitment experience.
Offered virtually, employers can meet top Coggin leaders, many of whom hold campus leadership positions inside both Coggin and other UNF student organizations.
Other outstanding students across all UNF majors will be in attendance in partnerships with the UNF Osprey Career Fair Diversity Mixer. Employers looking to recruit emerging young professionals who self identify as an underrepresented student on campus, including ethnic minorities, women, veterans, students with disabilities, and other diverse individuals will be available to meet and greet employers.
This is a high-end networking event, not a traditional company tabeling career fair. Employers are encouraged to mingle with students around their designated high-top cocktail table. Both students/employers can freely come and go as they please. Company signage and logo is clearly displayed on tables so students can easily identify company location inside the mixer.
Employer Event Overview: The Virtual Experience
This is a virtual event! Similar to when these mixers were hosted in-person on the UNF campus, employers have multiple opportunities to meet students in both group sessions and/or private 1:1 video chat sessions.
- 1:1 Student Sessions - Individual student/recruiter sessions featuring private 1:1 video chat; this is the primary way to individually meet students. Students can either pre-event register for available 1:1 sessions or click to sign-up for available/remaining 1:1 sessions as the event unfolds live.
- 1:1 sessions can last up to 10-minutes long (max) and can end at anytime
- Up to 15 company representatives can host 1:1 session simultaneously in separate break-out virtual rooms.
- Group Student Sessions - Group sessions can host up to 50 students and are great for community Q&A, mini info-sessions, and providing general content to multiple students at a time, all in the same virtual room.
To register for the upcoming Osprey Career Fair student/employer Diversity Mixer networking event simply log in to your free Handshake account and register.
- Free for any company registered for the Osprey Career Fair until registration is full (roughly first 25 companies)
Mixer RegistrationOsprey Career Fair RegistrationHandshake
Employer Event Resources
All attendees are strongly encouraged to review Handshake virtual career mixer/fair materials. New to virtual recruitment? You are not alone; take a few minutes to get comfortable with virtual experiences. Please forward any resources below to attending colleagues ensuring your company's virtual mixer success.