Academic Advising provides individualized academic advisement to all students in the college. All students are strongly encouraged to meet with their academic advisor on a regular basis. Frequent advising will provide you with a well-defined set of admission and program requirements and enable you to progress in an efficient manner toward the completion of your degree.
Advisors are available from 8am-5pm, M-F.
Make an appointment with an advisor in myWings
- From the STUDENT tab in myWings in the My RECORDS box click ADVISING TUTORING & WORKSHOPS > ADVISING APPOINTMENTS
- Click the drop down box to SELECT WEEK > SUBMIT
- When your advisor's calendar for that week appears click on one of the APPOINTMENT AVAILABLE options to make your appointment by following the instructions on the screen
- Please make sure to leave a brief comment letting your advisor know what you will be discussing
- If you cannot schedule the appointment through your myWings, please call our main office at 904.620.3934
If you have recently changed your major, or are wanting to talk to an advisor about changing your major, please call the office to schedule an appointment so that we can ensure you are meeting with the correct advisor.
GK and Other Testing Resources
Career Development Resources
The college provides career guidance designed to help students assess their individual skills and interests, research careers, explore the world of work through experiential learning opportunities, and present themselves effectively to employers and graduate schools. Visit the UNF Career Services page for more information.
Information about employment opportunities within the Florida public K-12 school districts is available online at GreatTeacher.net and FLDOE Teacher Recruitment.