Advisors will continue to meet with students via phone, email and Zoom web conference. Appointments can still be scheduled through the MyWings Advising Tile, by contacting the office at 904-620-3934 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Students with appointments will be emailed and/or called to select a preferred meeting option.
General questions can be directed to each student's assigned advisor via email.
Academic Advising provides individualized academic advisement to all students in the college. All students are strongly encouraged to meet with their academic advisor on a regular basis. Frequent advising will provide you with a well-defined set of admission and program requirements and enable you to progress in an efficient manner toward the completion of your degree.
Advisors are available from 8am-5pm, M-F. (904) 620-3934 or by email at email@example.com.
Make an appointment with an advisor in myWings
- From the STUDENT tab in myWings in the My RECORDS box click ADVISING TUTORING & WORKSHOPS > ADVISING APPOINTMENTS
- Click the drop down box to SELECT WEEK > SUBMIT
- When your advisor's calendar for that week appears click on one of the APPOINTMENT AVAILABLE options to make your appointment by following the instructions on the screen
- Please make sure to leave a brief comment letting your advisor know what you will be discussing
- If you cannot schedule the appointment through your myWings, please call our main office at 904.620.3934 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have recently changed your major, or are wanting to talk to an advisor about changing your major, please call the office to schedule an appointment so that we can ensure you are meeting with the correct advisor.
Advising Staff and Liason Majors
Cathy O'Farrell, Director, email@example.com
Hailey Sackett, M.S.E. - Academic Advisor, Elementary Ed, Exceptional Student Ed, Deaf Ed, ASL/English Interpreting firstname.lastname@example.org
Randall Crawford, M.Ed. - Academic Advisor, Sport Management, English Ed, Math Ed, Science Ed, Social Studies Ed email@example.com
Daniel Ross, M.Ed. - Academic Advisor, Early Childhood Education - PreK Primary Licensure & Early Childhood Development firstname.lastname@example.org
GK and Other Testing Resources
Career Development Resources
The college provides career guidance designed to help students assess their individual skills and interests, research careers, explore the world of work through experiential learning opportunities, and present themselves effectively to employers and graduate schools. Visit our Career Services page for more information.
Information about employment opportunities within the Florida public K-12 school districts is available online at GreatTeacher.net and FLDOE Teacher Recruitment.