Sport Industry Webinar Series
During Summer 2020, UNF Sport Management students had to reimagine their summer internships due to COVID-19. They worked hard to develop their own Sport Industry Webinar Series. The webinars feature athletes and professionals in the field, some of whom are also COEHS Alumni*.
Webinar Series Schedule
- Thursday, July 16, 2-3 p.m. "Diversity in Coaching: Tackling Challenges" featuring Hue Jackson, Alvis Whitted, Bryan Applewhite and Jason Hardee.
- Monday, July 20, 12, noon "Advancing your Sport Industry Careers | Top Skills for Sport Industry Professionals" featuring Dan Edwards, Preston Edwards*, J.P. Shadrick, Christian Edwards* and Brian Carroll.
- Monday, July 20, 1:30-2:30 p.m. "Sport Industry Outlook | UNF Sport Management Alumni Panel #1" featuring Aaron Carn*, Ryan Lobato*, Santiago Cubillos* and RJ Vojnovski*.
- Tuesday, July 21, 10-11 a.m. "Examining Issues of Diversity and Race in Sports" Harold Craw, Kenyatta Ramsey, Drayton Florence*, Andrea Williams and Fritz Polite.
- Tuesday, July 21, 2-3 p.m. "Sport Industry Sales | UNF Sport Management Alumni Panel #2" featuring Jesy Rose*, Trevor Johnson*, Matt Sullivan*, Sarah Wasser* and Paul Delprete*.
- Wednesday, July 22, 12-1 p.m. "COVID-19 Reimagining, Reopening and Returning to Play" featuring Brian Carroll, Kenedy Talley*, Tammie Talley* and Laura Lasko.
- Wednesday, July 22, 6:30-7:30 p.m. "The Return of College Sports" featuring Josh Baker*, Kelly Brooks, Dee Kennedy, Boby Kennen and Nick Morrow.
Did you miss a chance to participate in the webinar series live? The webinars were recorded and are available on YouTube.
Sport Industry Webinar Series Recordings
UNF News Article about Sport Management's Sport Industry Webinar Series