Our goal is to provide opportunities to work together with the community on:
- Research to bridge postsecondary and workforce education through inclusive design
- Professional development and conference delivery such as UDL in the Workforce Conference
- UD/UDL/Inclusion training audits and reviews
- Entrepreneurial projects
Partner with us
Would you like to partner with us on a research project, Consultation or Training? If so, please complete the Google Form below.
Submit a Request
Current and Past partners include
- Association of Training and Development of Northeast Florida (ATD NEFL)
- Northeast Florida Library Information Network (NEFLIN)
Would you like us to present to your team or at an upcoming conference? If so, please complete the Google Form above.
See where we'll be next. Visit our Events page for a list of upcoming events, presentations and appearances.
Come join us! Our speaker bureau is a great opportunity to showcase your expertise and knowledge around designing for inclusion in workplace training and education. We look forward to connecting partners and experts to continue to advance innovative practice in training and development. Please reach out if you'd like more information on our bureau and how you can get involved.
Join the Speakers Bureau
Our outreach is aimed at community building as well as entrepreneurial endeavors. We continue to collaborate globally with others to advance mindsets rooted in universal design for improving learning for all.