Tonsfeldt Classical Music Scholarship
To support outstanding students pursuing a degree in classical music performance.
1. Students eligible for such scholarships must:
- Be a degree-seeking student, meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- Have a minimum UNF recalculated GPA of 2.5, or a minimum cumulative UNF GPA of 2.5, and
- Declare intent to major in classical music performance if a freshman or sophomore, or declare a major in classical music performance if a junior or senior.
2. Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- Enroll full-time (12 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- Comply with all University Regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- Consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to donors, and
- Remain in good standing as a student.
3. Required Application Attachments