Susana Urbina Scholarship
The purpose of the award is to provide scholarship funding for University of North Florida students.
- Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- earn a UNF cumulative GPA of at least 3.5,
- major in psychology,
- complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and
- demonstrate financial need as defined by the University's Office of Financial Aid.
- Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
- enroll in at least 9 credit hours each semester and earn a minimum of 18 credits by the end of each academic year,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.5 for the junior and senior years,
- file a FAFSA form with the federal government each year,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.