Steven J Borowiec Memorial Scholarship
The purpose of the award is to provide scholarship funding for University of North Florida students majoring in Communication.
- Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- earn a minimum UNF cumulative GPA of at least 3.0,
- declare a major within the Department of Communication,
- preference will be given to a student who is a member of the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity when there is an active chapter on the UNF campus.
- Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
- enroll full-time (12 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 for the junior and senior years,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.