Established in 2003 by a number of donors, this gift provides scholarships for students who have been in the Pre-Law Program for two semesters. Scholarship applications will be judged by a committee consisting of the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, the Pre-Law director, representatives from the Jacksonville law community and UNF faculty who are on the Pre-Law Board.
1. Students eligible for such scholarships must:
- Meet admissions requirements and be accepted to UNF,
- Maintain a cumulative UNF GPA of 3.25,
- Enroll in The Pre-Law Program for 2 semesters before applying, and
- Complete the application process.
2. Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- Enroll full-time (12 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- Comply with all University Regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- Consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to donors, and
- Remain in good standing as a student.
3. Required Application Attachments
- This Scholarship was established to help students achieve their goals of pursuing the study of the law. Please submit an essay (no more that 2 double-spaced pages) responding to the following questions:
- What motivates you to want to go to law school?
- What is the relationship between your undergraduate curriculum and your aspirations of going to law school?