Paul E. Ladnier Scholarship
The purpose of the award is to provide scholarship funding for University of North Florida art students.
- Students eligible for the scholarship award must:
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- have a minimum UNF GPA of 3.0,
- Declare a major or an intended major in art with a concentration in painting or drawing.
- Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
- enroll full-time with at least 12 hours each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donors, and
- remain in good standing as a student.