Nina Waters Nonprofit Leadership Scholarship
The purpose of the award is to provide scholarship funding to University of North Florida students.
- Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- be enrolled in the Graduate Certificate for Nonprofit Management program,
- have obtained a bachelor's degree,
- have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5 if a first semester graduate certificate student or have a post baccalaureate cumulative GPA of 3.0 if already established as a post baccalaureate student,
- have spent the past 12 months working in a pais staff position for a nonprofit organization in North East Florida, and
- currently be employed by a nonprofit organization in North East Florida.
- Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
- enroll with a minimum of 3 credit hours each semester and earn a minimum of 6 credits by the end of each academic year,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 in all the Graduate Certificate for Nonprofit Management Program courses,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.