Mr. and Mrs. Charles Ged Science Scholarship
The Donor(s) wishes to provide scholarship funds for University of North Florida students in the College of Arts and Sciences majoring in Biology, Chemistry or Physics.
Students eligible for such scholarships must:
- Meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- Reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- Enroll full-time with at least 12 semester hours each semester,
- Declare a major in chemistry, biology or physics with preference given to a student majoring in chemistry,
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.5,
- Preference will be given to students who complete a Federal Application for Student Financial Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate a financial need, and
- Be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences.
Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- Enroll full-time each semester, and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 for the junior and senior years,
- Comply with all university regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- Consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to donors, and
- Remain in good standing as a student.
Required Application Attachments
- Yes, for no more than four semesters.