Mary and Michael Lever Transformational Learning Opportunity
The purpose of the award is to provide support for Political Science students pursuing Transformational Learning Opportunities at the University of North Florida. The Donors wish to support student excellence through one-time awards. The fund will support two scholarship recipients.
1. Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
- Meet admission requirements and be accepted by the University of North Florida,
- Reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- Enroll full-time with at least 12 semester hours each semester,
- Have completed or registered for the course "Parties, Campaigns, and Elections," or declare a minor in Political Campaigning and Advocacy ,
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.0, and
- Have a faculty-supervised Transformational Learning Experience from the Department of Political Science or Communication, scheduled to be completed prior to graduation
2. Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
- Comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- Consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- Remain in good standing as a student.
3. Required Application Attachments
- Contact Department of Political Science and Public Administration for application details.