Martin Gottleib Memorial Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide funding for University of North Florida Classical Music majors.
1. Students eligible for such scholarships must:
- Meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- Have a minimum UNF recalculated GPA of 2.5, or a minimum cumulative UNF GPA of 2.5,
- Declare an intent to major in CLASSICAL MUSIC if a freshman or sophomore, or declare a major in music if a junior or senior
- Declare an intent to perform with one of the classical ensembles, and
- Be selected/accepted by a Department of Music committee.
2. Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA and program GPA of 2.5,
- Comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- Consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- Remain in good standing as a student.
3. Required Application Attachments
- Yes, with preference, for a maximum of eight semesters.