Lu Ann and Doran Weinstein Memorial Scholarships in Visual Arts
The purpose of the award is to provide scholarship funding for University of North Florida students.
- Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- express a desire to major or minor in art history, photography, studio art with concentrations in ceramics, painting, drawing & printmaking, or sculpture, or any visual arts disciplines,
- have a minimum UNF recalculated GPA of 2.5 or a minimum cumulative UNF GPA of 2.5.,
- complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and
- demonstrate financial need as defined by the University's Office of Financial Aid.
- Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
- enroll in at least 9 credit hours each semester and earn a minimum of 18 credits by the end of each academic year,
- maintain a GPA of at least 2.5,
- file FAFSA form with the federal government each year,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.