Lovee K. Kliman Scholarship for Artistic Expression
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide funding for University of North Florida students who have a major or a minor in the creative or performing arts.
Students eligible for such scholarships must:
- Be enrolled full time, 12 credits, as an undergraduate student at UNF and in good standing,
- Declare a major or minor in the creative or performing arts, such as ceramics, graphic design, digital media, painting/drawing/printmaking, photography, sculpture, creative writing, film studies or music performance, and
- Have a minimum UNF GPA of at least 3.0
Students awarded this scholarship must agree to:
- Enroll full-time (12 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credits be the end of each academic year,
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 for the junior and senior years,
- Comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- Consent to release grades to the Office of Development for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- Remain in good standing.
- Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference (assuming all the requirements above have been met). No student will be eligible to receive more than four semesters of support.