Judy and Saul Eisen Study Abroad Scholarship
The purpose of the award is to provide scholarship funding for University of North Florida students.
- Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- earn a minimum UNF GPA of at least 3.0,
- major in or express an intent to major in art with a concentration in painting, drawing and printmaking with printmaking preferred, and
- have a UNF-approved study abroad program to be completed prior to their final semester.
- Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
- enroll in at least 6 credit hours each semester and earn a minimum of 12 credits by the end of each academic year,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.