Joan Amery Van Vleck Fellowship for Coastal Biology
The purpose of the award is to provide fellowship funding for University of North Florida students.
- Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
- meet graduate admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- earn a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0, and
- be enrolled in a graduate degree program within the Department of Biology and be selected by a committee appointed by the Chair of the Department of Biology.
- Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
- enroll full-time each semester (at least 9 semester hours),
- maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0,
- present thesis findings to incoming freshman or entry-level biology students,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.