James Van Vleck Transformational Learning Opportunity Scholarship
The purpose of the award is to provide scholarship funding for University of North Florida College of Arts and Sciences' students to participate in University-approved transformational learning experiences. The Donor has defined these experiences as working on an undergraduate research project; presenting at a conference; participating in a juried show or performance; studying abroad or within the United States on a specific academic subject; or participating in a career-focused internship.
- Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- earn a minimum UNF GPA of at least 2.75,
- be a declared major or intended major within the College of Arts and Sciences, and
- have a faculty-supervised transformational learning experience scheduled to be completed prior to graduation.
- Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.