Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens Animal Behavior Research Fellowship
The purpose of the award is to provide support to University of North Florida graduate students who are selected by UNF to participate in the Animal Behavior Research program.
- Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
- earn a cumulative UNF GPA of at least 3.0,
- enroll full-time each semester (at least 9 hours),
- be enrolled in a graduate degree program within the Department of Biology or Psychology.
- Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- comply with all zoo regulations and meet the standards of volunteers who work at the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.