Harry and Eunice Brock Scholarship
The purpose of the award is to provide scholarship funding for University of North Florida music students.
- Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- be an active member of the UNF Wind Symphony,
- maintain a GPA of at least 2.5, and
- be selected and accepted by a Department of Music committee.
- Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of Development and Alumni Affairs for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.