Harriet Howe Sociology Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of the award is to provide scholarship funding for University of North Florida students.
- 1. Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- earn a minimum UNF GPA of at least 3.0,
- major in sociology,
- preference given to students seeking a degree after a period of absence of at least one year from college, and
- preference given to spouses of military personnel.
- 2. Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
- enroll full-time (12 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.