George W. Rainbolt French Study Abroad TLO
The purpose of the award is to provide study abroad funding for University of North Florida students.
- Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- enroll full-time with at least 12 credit hours each semester,
- declare a major in French,
- maintain a minimum GPA of at least 2.8,
- the student must be eligible to receive Pell Grant funding, and
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Chair of the Department of Languages, Literatures and Cultures.
- Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.