Florida Blue Center for Public Policy Scholarship
The purpose of the award is to provide scholarship funding for University of North Florida students to participate in University-approved transformational learning experiences focusing on ethical issues as they emerge in public and professional life. These experiences are defined as working on an undergraduate research project; traveling to present research or compete in conferences regionally and internationally, or participating in an ethics focused internship.
- Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- earn a minimum UNF GPA of at least 2.5, and
- have a faculty-supervised transformational learning experience scheduled to be completed prior to graduation.
- Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
maintain a GPA of at least 2.5,
- enroll in at least 3 credit hours per semester,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.