F.L. Mullikin/R. Matteson Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship fund was created in 1998 by Jazz Program supporter Jacqueline Mullikin Drashin and named in memory of her husband Fred Mullikin and Rich Matteson, founding director of UNF’s Jazz Program. The endowment provides scholarships for music majors.
Students eligible for such scholarships must:
- Complete the Free Federal Application Financial Student Aid (FAFSA),
- Must be a fourth year (senior level) student, although consideration may be given to juniors if conditions arise to warrant such a decision,
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0, and
- Be selected/accepted by a Department of Music committee,
Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- Recipients must enroll in and complete a minimum of 12 hours for both Fall and Spring Semesters, respectively of their senior year(or year of award)
- Comply with all University Regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- Consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to donors, and
- Remain in good standing as a student.
Required Application Attachments
- Yes. Recipient only eligible to receive support for a maximum of two semesters.