Dr. Debra Murphy-Livingston Study Abroad Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of the scholarship is to provide study abroad scholarship funding for University of North Florida students within the College of Alts and Sciences.
- Students eligible for such scholarships must:
- Meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- Reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- Earn a minimum UNF GPA of at least 3.0,
- Declare a major in the College of Arts and Sciences, and
- Have a UNF-approved study abroad program in a non-English speaking country scheduled to be completed prior to their last semester.
- Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- Comply with all University
regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- Consent to release grades to the Division of Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donors, and
- Remain in good standing as a student
- No student will be
eligible to receive more than one study abroad scholarship award. The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the Financial Aid Office.