Creative Writing Scholarship
The purpose of the award is to provide scholarship funding for University of North Florida students who demonstrate exceptional creative writing abilities.
- Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- enroll with at least 6 credit hours each semester,
- be a rising Junior or Senior,
- declare a minor in creative writing or a major in English with a concentration in creative writing, and
- maintain a GPA of at least 2.5.
- Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.