Catherine E. Case Memorial Scholarship
The purpose of the award is to provide scholarship funding for University of North Florida students.
- Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- earn a minimum UNF GPA of at least 3.0,
- declare a major in Biology,
- complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and
- demonstrate financial need as defined by the University's Office of Financial Aid.
Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
enroll full-time (12 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 for the junior and senior years,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of Development and Alumni Affairs for the purpose of reporting to the Donors,
- remain in good standing as a student, and
- file FAFSA form with the federal government each year.