Carolyn and Kenneth Shacter Physics Scholarship
The purpose of the award is to provide scholarship funding for University of North Florida students.
- Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- earn a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 3.0, and
- declare a major in physics or an engineering discipline.
- Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
- enroll full-time (12 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of Development and Alumni Affairs for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.