Ashland Hercules Water Technologies: Physics
Established by the former Betz Paper Chem, this scholarship is for fulltime juniors or seniors pursuing a physical science, natural science, math, or engineering degree.
Students eligible for such scholarships must:
- Meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- Reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0,
- Enroll full-time with at least 12 semester hours each semester, and
- Enroll as a major in chemistry, physics, or biology.
Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- Enroll full-time with at least 12 semester hours each semester, and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- Enrolled as a sophomore, junior, or senior during the 2010/2011 academic year,
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.00 for the junior and senior years,
- Comply with all University Regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- Consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to donors, and
- Remain in good standing as a student.
Required Application Attachments
- A one page essay addressing your career aspirations
- Two letters of recommendation
- Yes, for no more than four semesters.