The Amy Wainright Memorial Award in Creative Writing
The purpose of the award is to provide support for the advancement of Creative Writing at the University of North Florida. The Donors wish to support student excellence through one-time awards. A minimum of two awards will be given per academic year.
Students eligible for the scholarship awards must:
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- have a minimum UNF GPA of 2.5,
- Complete the application process and be selected by a committee appointed by the Chair of the Department of English.
Students selected for this scholarship award must also agree to:
- enroll full-time with at least 12 hours each semester,
- maintain a GPA of at least 2.5 for the freshman, sophomore, junior and senior years,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of Development and Alumni Affairs for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.
Required Application Attachments
- Contact the Department of English for application details.