Work at PORL
Need a job? Apply to be an interviewer at PORL!
The Public Opinion Research Lab (PORL) is frequently looking for students who are available to work throughout the year. As an interviewer in our lab, you'll be conducting surveys over the phone and recording data for research. Working at PORL is different from the majority of other college jobs, and English and Spanish speakers are welcome. Here you'll experience:
- Rate of pay: $10/hr (to start)
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate busy student schedules
- Shifts are typically from 4-9pm 7 days a week
- Ability to create your own schedule weekly
- Gain experience collecting data for research
- Develop communication skills
- Ability to read or study while you work
- A friendly work environment
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and instructions on how to apply
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the ongoing pandemic, all PORL student employees are working remotely from home. We are still hiring student interviewers. If you are hired, you will be required to have a computer and phone at home from which you can work. All training will be done remotely via Zoom. Because this situation is ongoing and rapidly changing, we will likely have all interviewers working remotely through the Fall 2020 semester. Please direct all questions and employment inquiries to email@example.com.