The Department offers the following courses:
- GER 1120 Beginning German I
- GER 1121 Beginning German II
Students may also pursue further German studies abroad through a variety of programs.
Students should contact the Department and/or the UNF International Center for information about these programs.
- Internship through the German American Exchange: http://german-american-exchange.com/ UNF Professor Tobias Huning is the Chair of the Advisory Council for the German American Exchange. You may contact him for more information about their internship program.
- UNF Coggin Study Abroad program in Bad Mergentheim, Germany. See program information here: https://www.unf.edu/global/semester/DHBW/
- Spend a year in Germany with the Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange.
- There are also many other opportunities and grants offered through DAAD.