Role of Advisory Committee Members
The members of the International Studies Program Advisory Committee:
- assist in the preparation of the per-semester lists of courses that count toward the International Studies major and minor,
- provide feedback on the updating of the programs of study for the International Studies major and minor on an annual basis,
- serve as the primary contacts for students needing help with research topics or other advising matters related to their areas of specialty,
- function as liaisons between the program and their respective departments, programs, or administrative areas, and
- advise the director on issues related to the governance and day-to-day operation of the program.