UNF CHEMISTRY SUMMER RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS
Get paid for conducting research!
Eligibility: Undergraduate students that will not graduate before December 2021; must not have received this fellowship in Summer 2020.
Award Requirements: Conduct research project mentored by UNF Chemistry faculty member during Summer 2021 and present findings at the UNF Natural Sciences Poster Session (Fall 2021). Students are expected to perform research for at least 15 hours/week over 12 weeks.
Compensation ($$): Awardees will receive $2000.
How to Apply: Students must prepare the following statements:
- Research Proposal: A 2-3 page (double spaced, 1” margins, 11-12 pt. Times font) Proposal including:
Students are expected to prepare this statement with feedback from their mentor.
- Research introduction including objective/hypothesis;
- Experimental approaches summary;
- Expected research outcomes;
- Personal Statement: A 1 page (double spaced, 1” margins, 11-12 pt. Times font)
Personal Statement that includes anticipated UNF graduation date, as well as professional goals and how pursuit of a summer fellowship will facilitate accomplishment of these goals.
- Unofficial Transcript: Unofficial copy of most recent academic transcript.
Application Deadline: Monday April 5th
Submit your application, as a single PDF file by email to email@example.com.
Applications failing to follow all the above criteria will NOT be reviewed.
Award winner(s) will be announced during finals week.