Created in 2014. to support students majoring in Biology, this scholarship supports one student per year with a $2,000 scholarship. To apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be a sophomore, junior, or senior level biology major.
- Be a full-time student taking at least 12 credit hours in Fall 2018 and Spring 2019.
- Have completed a FAFSA application online.
- Be a legal Florida resident for tuition purposes.
- Complete an application packet including:
- An application form (attached).
- A brief statement describing your interest in a career in science.
- One letter of support.
- A copy of your current transcript.
Interested candidates should complete a formal application online available at the link below.
The deadline is Monday, March 11, 2019.
Application Link: Case Scholarship Application