College of Arts & Sciences Advising Locations and Appointment Instructions
***Coronavirus Service Changes***
For assistance in scheduling an appointment with an advisor you may e-mail Sam Kight at S.Kight@unf.edu, or if you are a current/admitted student you may make the appointment yourself through our appointment system (see instructions below).
The main COAS Advising Office is located in Building 51, 2nd Floor/Room 2500 (the Social Sciences Building), and services all COAS majors not specified below.
We have several satellite advising offices as well that service the following majors:
Communication: Building 14D / Room 2041
Biology: Building 59 / Room 1311
All advising sessions will occur via an appointment. Same day appointments are available as long as your advisor has open appointment times
How to make an Appointment in MyWings:
- Log in to myWings, select the Advising tile
- Click on the Make an Advising Appointment link
- In the Select Week field, choose the week you want to make an appointment and click submit
- Click on the Appointment Available time you want, enter the required information
- Click Make Appointment
- Please make sure to leave a brief comment letting your advisor know what you will be discussing.
Note: If you have recently changed your major or are wanting to talk to an advisor about changing your major,
please email Sam Kight at S.Kight@unf.edu to schedule your appointment so we can ensure you are meeting with the correct advisor.