Production is where the video is captured. This can mean going out and shooting video at a certain location, filming in a studio, or gathering photos, music, and other media that will be added to the final video.
CIRT provides several services related to production including:
- Filming in our studio or the Online Learning Lab - Including multiple angle shots
- Consulting with faculty on the best ways to film projects
- Training on the use of camcorders
- Checking out our cameras, tripods, and microphones to record on your own
- Recording audio, such as narration, in our studio
Visit our equipment booking system to make reservations.