Online CISSP Training Course
Prepare for CISSP Certification Online
Securing information storage and processing systems against intrusion, theft, and damage is among the most important challenges facing organizations today. From user and customer data to trade secrets and even digital funds, security professionals are among the most sought-after and valuable employees in any enterprise. This 100% online course will teach you the foundations of information system security and prepare you to become a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Job Outlook for Certified Information Systems Security Professionals
Growth in demand for information security specialists is burgeoning. Cyber Defense Magazine estimates that around 1.8 million new cybersecurity professionals will be needed in just the next few years.
Long term, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) considers cybersecurity one of its fastest-growing career areas. It expects job growth of 32% between now and 2028, a rate over five times the average for all jobs.
As more and more organizations and individuals entrust highly confidential and valuable data to online systems, pay rates for highly qualified information security professionals continues to rise. According to the BLS, information security specialists earned $99,730 on average in 2019.
- Be prepared to earn the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) exam
- Learn how to handle security and risk management
- Understand asset security
- Know how to implement security engineering
- Realize best practices for communications and network security
- Master identity and access management
Prerequisites and Requirements
- To succeed in this course, you must have a strong background in systems security or hold a Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification. To earn your CISSP certification, you must have a minimum of five-years work experience in two of the eight domains of CISSP.
- SECURITY AND RISK MANAGEMENT
Security governance and policies; professional ethic and confidentiality
- ASSET SECURITY
Information classification, ownership; data security controls, privacy, and retention
- SECURITY ENGINEERING
Security models and designs engineering processes, vulnerabilities and cryptography
- COMMUNICATION AND NETWORK SECURITY
Network architecture design and components; communication channels
- IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT
Physical and logical assets control; identification, authentication and third-party identity services
- SECURITY ASSESSMENT AND TESTING
Assessment and test strategies; security control testing, process data, and architectures
- SECURITY OPERATIONS
Foundational security operations concepts; logging, monitoring, and investigating activities
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SECURITY
Security in the software development lifecycle; software security effectiveness and impact
Registration and Enrollment
- This course is 100% online. Start anytime.