In this course, co-created with Microsoft, you’ll learn the technical skills, strategic thinking, and communication skills necessary for a data analytics professional.
- 100% online classroom sessions
- 6 months, 15-20 hours per week
- Weekly 1:1 video calls
- Unlimited mentor calls
- Build study plans that work for you
This data analytics bootcamp is designed for people who demonstrate an aptitude towards critical thinking and problem solving, and have two years of work experience.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- 2 years of professional work experience working regularly with office, design or programming tools
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), as determined by initial interactions with the Admissions team.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Framed structured thinking
- Analyzing Business Problems
- Connecting Data Using SQL
- Communicating Your Analysis
- Visualizing Data with Python
Not offered by UNF faculty