Through the Cyber Bootcamp at University of North Florida powered by Fullstack, you’ll go from novice to cybersecurity professional and gain the tools to land a job in one of the world’s highest-paying industries—all in just 26 weeks part-time.
- In-person and live-online classroom sessions
- 2 weeknights each week: 6:30 to 9:30pm & Sat 9am to 1pm
- 26 weeks (combined in-class and external project work)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- The UNF Cyber Bootcamp looks for candidates who are eager to learn, are great at creative problem solving, and who are passionate about technology and its influence on the world around them.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Students will delve into the exciting world of cybersecurity throughout four program phases.
- You’ll receive hands-on, real-world experience in multiple facets of computing, networking, security, and programming in offensive and defensive security techniques, tools, and procedures.
- When you’ve successfully completed the learning phases, you’ll get the career guidance you need to jump into an exciting and lucrative career in cybersecurity, joining thousands of like-minded professionals throughout the world in the global fight against cybercrime.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
- Fill out our online application form
- Take a 45-minute non-technical assessment
- Receive an entrance decision
Not offered by UNF faculty