- Licensed, license-eligible, registered interns, and provisionally licensed mental health professionals*
- Clinical Mental Health Counselors
- Clinical Social Workers
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Credentialed/Certified school counselorsing professionals
- Life & Professional Coaches with a master’s degree in a human service or education field and national accreditation certification with either the International Coach Federation (ICF) or the National Board of Certified Counselors Board Certified Coach (BCC).
*Course 101 is open to anyone interested in Animal Assisted Interventions, including Vising Animal Assisted Activities/Animal Assisted Therapy or any other application of the inclusion of the human-animal bond in healing or helping roles. Courses 102 and 103 are limited to licensed, licensed-eligible, registered interns, and provisionally licensed mental health professionals.