Whiting-Turner Contracting Company Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Construction Management Department is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by Whiting-Turner Contracting Company.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted by the University of North Florida
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes
- enroll full-time with at least 12 semester hours in the Fall and Spring semesters,
- declare a major in Construction Management,
- be an active member of the Women in Construction Club,
- demonstrate a GPA of at least 3.0,
- be a junior or senior, and
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of The College of Computing, Engineering and Construction
Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
- complete at least 12 semester hours in the Fall and the Spring semesters,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student
Current recipients may apply for renewal for up to four semesters total, pending the availability of funds.
Additional gifts may be made subject to regulations and policies in existence at the time of the contribution.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com or call (904) 620-1350