Vestcor Construction Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the Vestcor.
The donor has determined that eligible students must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted by the University of North Florida
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- enroll full-time with at least 12 semester hours in both the Fall and Spring semesters,
- declare an interest in majoring in Construction Management,
- be an incoming freshman with a high school recacultated GPA of at least 3.0, and
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of the College of Computing, Engineering and Construction.
Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor,
- remain in good standing as a student.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com or 904-620-1350.