UNF Engineering Advisory Council Endowed Scholarship
The University of North Florida's School of Engineering and Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by
UNF Engineering Advisory Council (EAC).
The UNF Engineering Advisory Council (EAC) was comprised of local leaders in the field of engineering who have an interest in supporting and promoting students in the School of Engineering. Many of these leaders made it possible for Engineering to be brought to UNF, and they went on to support and guide what became the UNF School of Engineering.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- be a declared major in Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- have earned a minimum UNF or transfer GPA of 3.0
- demonstrate leadership and participation in a professional society, design competition, or other activities
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) in the semester the scholarship is awarded and earn a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end of each academic year
- maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 for the junior and senior years
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding and if the applicant continues to meet all selection criteria and responsibilities. No student will be eligible to receive more than four (4) semesters of scholarship support.
The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the UNF Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact the School of Engineering at email@example.com or 904-620-1390.