Tiwari Family Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the Tiwari Family Scholarship.
Each year, the scholarship recipient will receive $1,500 ($750 in the fall, $750 in the spring) and will be known as the Tiwari Family scholar.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- be a Construction Management major
- earn a minimum GPA of 3.0
- be classified as a junior or senior.
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time with at least 12 credit hours in the Fall and Spring semesters and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor and
- remain in good standing as a student.
Note: No student will be eligible to receive more than two semesters of scholarship support. The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the Financial Aid Office. This funding will come from a combination of financial aid sources in compliance with Federal Title IV regulations and Tiwari Family Construction Scholarship Endowment.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com or 904-620-1350.