Stellar Group Scholarship
The University of North Florida's School of Engineering and Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by The Stellar Group.
The Stellar Group is a fully integrated firm focused on design, engineering, construction and mechanical services worldwide. Stellar offers architecture, engineering, construction, safety consulting, mechanical services and real estate services in addition to energy/utility systems, refrigeration equipment, refrigeration parts, safety training software and control systems. In addition to its Jacksonville, Florida headquarters, Stellar maintains more than 20 strategic support locations throughout the United States. Internationally, Stellar serves North, South and Central America with business units in Mexico, Brazil and Puerto Rico. In order to better serve customers in need of inlet air chilling, district energy and central utility plants, Stellar's Energy division is operating an office in Dubai, UAE.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- declare a major field in and be admitted to Building Construction Management
- be enrolled as a junior or senior at the time of award - preference will be given to seniors
- have maintained a GPA of at least 3.0
- demonstrate participation in activities, student clubs, or other special projects that are construction management related.
Preference will be given to those applicants who have demonstrated work experience in a construction management related company or organization as an employee or intern.
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) in the semester the scholarship is awarded; unless a second semester senior requiring less than 12 credit hours for graduation
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding and if the applicant continues to meet all selection criteria and responsibilities. No student will be eligible to receive more than four (4) semesters of scholarship support.
The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the UNF Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com or 904-620-1350.