Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
The University of North Florida's School of Engineering is proud to offer the Foster SHPE Conference Scholarship.
The scholarship recipient will receive $500.00 in the Fall for up to two consecutive years to attend the annual SHPE Conference.
Successful applicants must:
- Meet admission requirements and be accepted by the University of North Florida
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- enroll full time with at least 12 semester hours in the Fall and Spring semesters
- be an active member of the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of College of Computing, Engineering and Construction.
Additionally, students awarded this scholarship must agree to:
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain a student in good standing.