RF-SMART and Morales Family Scholarship
The University of North Florida's School of Computing is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by Information and Computing Services, Inc.
ICS is a Jacksonville, Florida-based software development and consulting firm with over 30 years of JD Edwards sales and consulting experience. ICS has special competencies in distribution, manufacturing and construction.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- if receiving the scholarship as a junior or senior, the student must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative UNF GPA and be enrolled in the School of Computing,
- if receiving the scholarship as a sophomore, the student must have a declared an intent to major within the School of Computing and a UNF cumulative GPA of 3.0, and
- if receiving the scholarship as a freshman, the student must have declared an intent to major within the School of Computing and have a high school recalculated GPA of at least 3.5.
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) each semester; unless a senior requiring less than 12 credit hours for graduation,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact Mrs. Nauta in the College of Computing, Engineering and Construction management at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 904-620-1350.